2019 CTCA Conference
March 11, 2019 - March 13, 2019
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
- Hotel Group Room-rate is $143/night. Reserve your room by 2/1/18. Link to hotel group-rate reservations will be posted here as soon as it is available. Reserve early, and let us know if you can’t secure the room rate. We will do what we can to expand capacity.
- Roundtrip Shuttle Service from airports, reservations are required (make sure to review schedule):
- OAK: ~$70; SFO: ~$70
Agenda: (Expect draft mid-November)
CTCA Travel Grant Deadline: Mid-January, application coming soon.
- $150. March 11th only, TB Controllers Meeting – no CME/
- $250. March 12th only, CTCA Educational Conference – CME/
- $300. March 11th and 12th
- $0/Free. March 13th, CITC Training Day, separate registration required
Remote participation may be possible for $100 per person on March 12th, the CTCA Educational Conference Day, if organized by the local health jurisdiction. TB Controllers can contact CTCA to explore this option for their jurisdiction by December 31.
CTCA Travel Grant Application Deadline: December 14, 2018.
Draft 3/12/19 Agenda Topics
Morning Plenaries: 45 min each
- Pediatric LTBI and TB
- Whole Genome Sequencing and application in Large Outbreaks
- LTBI Guidelines and Companion Statement and WHO MDR Treatment Guidelines
- TB Epidemiology in California
After Lunch Breakout Sessions 1.5 hours each
- Case Radiograph Session – Focus on Pediatrics: A Radiologist, a Clinician, and a Nurse Manager…
- TB Mortality Study – Lessons Learned, Case Studies with Chart Reviews
- Skilled CI Interviews: Case Studies demonstrating nuances, re-interview, missing information
- Civil Surgeon outreach outcomes & referral process – share local jurisdiction experiences-successes & challenges
Afternoon Plenary: 1.5 hours
5. Complicated TB in Immunosuppressed
- TB in transplant donor and hospital transplant ID perspective
- TB in those on TNF alpha agents