COALITION FOR A TB-FREE CALIFORNIA Meetings
May 6, 2021, Coalition Meeting
Introductions (via chat)
History of the COALITION FOR A TB-FREE CALIFORNIA
Framing the discussion:
What specific activities can we engage in to expand the state’s ability to test and treat populations at risk for TB?
– How can we best address health inequities related to TB?
– What is our capacity to engage in these activities?
– How often should we meet?
– How should we communicate (listserv? Posts to website?)
– Who should we reach out to join us?
Summarize discussion and next steps
April 8, 2021, World TB Day Meeting Co-hosted with AAPCHO
May 22nd, 2018
Rancho Las Palmas Omni Hotel, Rancho Mirage, CA
Hosted on a different site if you have issues with the player below
February 22nd, 2018, 12pm-1pm PST
March 6, 2017, 6-7 pm PST